SMART DNA THERAPY
Year-round, highly antioxidant therapy stimulating the regeneration of skin damaged by free radicals. The research-supported concept of a two-step procedure is based on the synergy of ferulic acid, peptides, and growth factors, restoring the skin’s proper tension, hydration, and illumination.
- Visible signs of photoaging
- Damaged hydrolipid barrier
- Sensitive, vascular, reactive skin
- Regeneration after injection treatments and treatments causing inflammation
- Protection and reconstruction of cell DNA
- Instant “porcelain skin effect”
- Brightening and evening out the skin tone
- Reconstruction of the hydrolipid barrier
- Regulation of sebum production and enlarged pores visibility
- Improved skin tension and firmness
DNA repair: increasing the effectiveness of skin cell DNA repair mechanisms by 52%*.
STEP 1: SMART DNA AOX PEEL
Advanced acid peeling for strong anti-aging stimulation and elimination of signs of exogenous aging. The formula is based on FERULIC ACID and PEPTIDE PROMOTER of its penetration and T-GFβ-2 GROWTH FACTORS with the same metabolic pathway as retinol. The use of peeling facilitates the absorption of active ingredients contained in STEP 2 and protects the skin from future signs of aging.
STEP 2: SMART DNA MESO PEPTIDE COCTAIL
A sterile cocktail for microneedle mesotherapy containing a BLEND OF PEPTIDES reinforced with FERULIC ACID with strong antioxidant properties confirmed by in vitro tests. The synergy of action of active ingredients protects skin cells against DNA damage caused by exogenous and endogenous factors, and due to the content of peptides, it neutralizes free radicals, thus reversing the signs of photoaging.
*Laboratoire BIO-EC France; Study 22E5550 Evaluation of product performance in DNA protection and repair on live ex vivo human skin explants